Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm not as crazy as I think you thought I was!

My husband, "We (we being him and two of his side kicks) are leaving for Auburn at 6am in the morning and will be home late Sunday afternoon." Me, "You told me you were going to the game on Saturday, you didn't say anything about spending the night and taking a day off of work!" Husband, "Yes I did, you just don't listen. I told you we were leaving early because we are going to play golf on the way up." Me, "What? Golf too? No, you didn't tell me any of this! I had no idea this was a weekend long trip." Hubby, "You just don't listen when I tell you things." So my husbands latest trick is trying to make me believe he has told me things when I know that he hasn't. I am too beat down to fuss. What will it change anyway? I may be crazy but I know if your husband comes up to you and says, "Honey, I'm going to Auburn for 3 days ", you would remember that!  So, while I am at home this weekend tending to my beautiful teen, tween, neighborhood kids, dog, fleas, laundry, middle school football games, and any other shitarkie that may hit the fan, my loving husband will be in Auburn all weekend. Oh, he asked if I wanted to go, (this morning) I could have dinner ready for them when the game was over! Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll ground the kids, get out my big girl wine glass, and head off to the over grown weed infested serenity of my back porch.  Good Grief!! Did I shave my legs for this???

1 comment:

  1. LOL! :) Have a big glass of wine for me! I haven't had a drink since May and I still have a ways to go with this pregnancy. :) Have a great weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete